This post has already been read 552 times!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced the postponement of July 2020 scheduled licensure examinations in the co9untry.
PRC stated that the postponement, in pursuant to PRC Resolution No. 1241 dated May 19, 2020, is due to government imposed restrictions and other unforeseeable circumstances caused by the extended community quarantines, and to ensure the health and safety of the PRC examinees, Professional Regulatory Boards and examination personnel.
the affected examinations and their respective scheduled dates are:
• Licensure Examination for Landscape Architects (July 1-2, 2020)
• Licensure Examination for Psychologists and Psychometricians (July 5-6, 2020)
• Licensure Examination for Master Plumbers (July 11-12, 2020)
• Licensure Examination for Radiologic Technologists and X-ray Technologists (July 26-27, 2020)
• Licensure Examination for Real Estate Broker (July 31, 2020)
Announcement of the new schedules of the affected licensure examinations will be posted on a later dates at www.prc.gov.ph or www.prcbaguio.blogspot.com site.
By Armando M. Bolislis