Kagawad dies due to electrocution in Ifugao

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

KANGAN, Ifugao – A barangay kagawad died after he was allegedly electrocuted while fixing the electrical connection in the ceiling of their kitchen at Julongan, here, recently.

Senior Superintendent Constancio Chinayog, Jr., officer-in-charge of the Ifugao Provincial Police Office, identified the fatality as  Elias Tamok Dopyawon, single, barangay Kagawad, and a resident of Julongan, Kiangan, Ifugao.

The victim’s mother informed probers that his son was allegedly electrocuted while fixing an electrical connection in the ceiling of their kitchen.

The victim was rushed to the Kiangan District Hospital for medical treatment but he was declared dead on arrival by attending physicians.

His family brought home the victim’s remains for him to be given a descent burial.

By Dexter A. See

Comments