This post has already been read 199 times!
ITOGON, Benguet June 13 – A 9-year old Grade 2 pupil was injured after he was allegedly electrocuted when he accidentally linked a tie wire to the live wire in a church at Luneta, Luacan, here, recently.
Chief Inspector Eugene Raymundo, chief of the Itogon Municipal Police Station, identified the injured individual as Miymar Nogoy Rivera, 9 years old, grade II pupil, and a resident of Sitio Luneta, Antamok, Itogon, Benguet.
Initial police investigation showed the victim was at the third floor of a church in the place of incident when he accidentally linked a tie wire to the live wire of the Benguet electric Cooperative (BENECO) that inflicted slight injuries to his body.
He was immediately rushed to the Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center (BGHMC) for medical treatment where he was immediately given the appropriate treatment.
By Dexter A. See