Businessman electrocuted in Atok

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

ATOK, Benguet – A 53-year old businessman died after he was accidentally electrocuted while he was fixing the water hose of his business that got in touch with the electrical main line in his establishment at Km. 27, Topdac, here, Saturday.

Police authorities identified the fatality as Magno Ticuan Wakin, 53, married, businessman, native of La Trinidad, Benguet and a resident of Saddle, Caliking, Atok, Benguet.

Initial police investigation showed that the victim was fixing the water hose of his business when it accidentally got in touch with an electrical main line that caused his accidental electrocution and his being unconscious.

The victim was rushed to the Benguet General Hospital (BeGH) by his helper who saw the said incident but he was declared dead on arrival by attending physicians.

The victim was subsequently brought home by his family members and relatives for him to be given the necessary wake and burial rites.

By Dexter A. See

Comments