1. Benguet: Pre-school to Senior High school – Governor Melchor Diclas suspends classes from Pre-school to Senior High School level, both public and private schools, in the province.
2. La Trinidad: Pre-school to Senior High school – Mayor Romeo Salda issued EO No. 018-2019, suspending classes from Pre-school to Senior High school both in private and public schools due to the inclement weather to ensure the safety of the children.
3. Tublay: All levels – Mayor Armando Lauro suspends classes in all levels due to the continuous rainfall that emperils life and property.
4. Kapangan: Pre-school to Senior High school
5. Itogon: All levels – Mayor Victorio Palangdan suspends classes in all levels in both private and public schools due to the continuous heavy rains.
5. Baguio: Pre-school to Senior High School – Mayor Benjamin Magalong suspends classes from Pre-school to Senior High School
6. Tadian: Pre-school to Senior High School
7. CCDC: all levels
***Weather forecast from PAG-ASA:
No tropical cyclone is in the Philippine Ares of Responsibility. The Southwest Monsoon still affecting the western parts of Luzon.
The Cordillera Administrative Region and Ilocos Region will still experience cloudy skies with scattered rainshowers and thunderstorms caused by the Southwest Monsoon that could trigger possible flash floods or landslide due to scattered light to moderate rains.
1. The Office of Civil Defense-Cordillera issued a public tourism advisory where hiking, trekking, caving, biking and other tourism-related activities in various tourist destinations in the Cordillera Administrative Region are strongly discouraged during the inclement weather.